OPCY is now accepting candidates for its next 2 day VIRTUS: New Facilitator Training
March 11 – 12, 2015
Hayden Building, 328 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul 55102
March 11 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. AND
March 12 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
1. Applicants must have attended VIRTUS Protecting God’s Children training as a pre-requisite for facilitator training.
2. Applicants need to submit the following information by March 1, 2015:
• A completed 2015 New Facilitator Registration including an email address;
• A letter of reference from the pastor or canonically-approved administrator of the parish or school where the trainee applicant volunteers or works; and
• A signed archdiocesan Code of Conduct for Volunteers.
Our focus and priority this spring is to train facilitators in parishes and schools which do not presently have a facilitator. If your location does not have easy access to a facilitator, please consider asking someone from your faith community to be trained. Every community has members with the skills needed to be great VIRTUS facilitators! Who could you ask? For more information please contact Sharon Tomlin at 651-290-1622 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Kim Myers at 651-251-7742 or email@example.com.